Our BCR Portfolio of Social Economy stocks is comprised of an elite class of Social Mission and Social Marketplace . Over time, we expect to add Social Sharing companies to our Portfolio.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. Values the lululemon manifesto Drink FRESH water and as much water as you can. Water flushes unwanted toxins from your body and keeps your brain sharp. A daily hit of athletic-induced endorphins gives you the power to make better decisions, helps you be at peace with yourself, and offsets stress. Do one thing a day that scares you. Listen, listen, listen, and then ask strategic questions. Write down your short and long-term GOALS four times a year. Two personal, two business ... Read more
- Zillow Inc. (Z-NASDAQ) In February 2006, Richard Barton and Lloyd Frink planted the seed for Zillow’s movement to “lead a revolution in online real estate to empower consumers”. Read more
- LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD-NYSE) In 2003, Reid Hoffman founded LinkedIn and planted the seeds for his “Start-Up of You” movement inspired by the greater purpose “to create economic opportunity for every professional in the world”. Read more
- Starbucks Corporation (SBUX-NASDAQ) In 1987, Howard Schultz started his Starbucks movement to “inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time”. Read more
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG-NYSE) In 1993, Steve Ells began Chipotle Mexican Grill inspired by the simple philosophy to demonstrate that food served fast doesn’t have to be a traditional “fast-food experience” and this vision has evolved to now change the way people thing about and eat fast food guided by his mission of “Food With Integrity”. Read more